[WriteLog] MFC42.DLL error?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MFC42.DLL error?
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 00:52:32 -0500
Yes, had some problem many many moons ago...  You are missing the
MFC42.DLL file.  Should be in your C:\Windows\System subdirectory.
If you have another computer you can just copy is over.  If not, you can
probably find it on the Internet.  If not, I'd be happy to send it do you as
an attachment.

73, Don