[WriteLog] FSK keying for TS-940

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FSK keying for TS-940
From: n5ba@qsl.net (Brian)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:13:15 +0000
Finally got a Rigblaster plus so I can use the narrow filters
on my TS-940 for RTTY.  Using MMTTY I have tried many times to
work stations with no results.  Finally called CQ and when answered
was told that I was on Reverse.  Spent the NAQP RTTY back on the
sound card.

I remember using the 940 with my PK-232 years ago on fsk and don't
remember any problem, but I know that the 940 isn't exactly smart
when it comes to FSK.

Is anyone else left using a TS-940 that can help me with this?
Is there a solution?  Is there a problem?

TNX & 73
Brian
N5BA