[WriteLog] Importing CT files

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Importing CT files
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:48:54 -0500
I recently did this for the NU1AW HQ station.  The CW guys used WL
and the SSB guys used CT.  The key is to import it as an ADIF file,
but there's one caveat.  Read on.

First you have to run the CT log through a CT to ADIF converter.
It can be found here:   http://www.k1ea.com/utilities/c2a.zip

Then, as it turns out, there is a discrepancy in how the ITU zone
is called out.  From memory, I believe the CT converter calls the
ITU ZONE, "ITUZ", whereas Writelog expects to see "ZONE".  So, using
your favorite editor, do a search and replace for every occurrence
of "ITUZ" and change to "ZONE".

Then, start your IARU log in WL, then do a IMPORT, ADIF file, pointing
to your recently edited log.

Chad WE9V