[WriteLog] Screen Configuration

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Screen Configuration
From: widelitz@gte.net (Ken Widelitz)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:23:32 -0700
Thanks to all that responded informing me that I must save the configuration
AND save the WL file. Not obvious from the help file, but easily learned
once taught.

That helped but I still have some screen configuration issues. Most
bothersome is the QSO Entry window, which always comes up with the right 2/3
of that window truncated. As soon as I click on it, it expands to full size.
Also, the multiplier window is never restored, nor are the bandmap windows,
whether in Save Configuration Windows to Open at Startup - Bandmap is
checked or not.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

73, Ken, K6LA