[WriteLog] URGENT: upgrade 10.09 on WIN2K Laptop

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] URGENT: upgrade 10.09 on WIN2K Laptop
From: bd5rv@jsdxc.org (Michael Chen)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:31:35 +0800
Hi group,
        This message is URGENT since we are going to leave for AS136 for
IOTA CONTEST in less than 30 hours. I have a Writelog 10.09 installed on
my windows 2000 laptop, but it doesn't support IOTA. I found there is a
upgrade file  tha can upgrade 10.09 to 10.22 at
http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/WL1022BUPG.ZIP  on writelog's website.
And the introducion said it is free. I download a copy and try to run
it.  While i was running the setup file, the installshield showed a
severe message "Writelog v10 is not installed". But Writelog 10.09 DO
installed on my disk and runs very well. So what's the wrong? and how
can I add support of IOTA to my wrilog program? Thanks a lot in advance!

Michael Chen BD5RV
There's a dream, if you look inside your mind,
and there's a love, if you feel into your heart,
you don't have to be afraid,
'cause a hero lies in you.
Member of Jiangsu DX Club (JSDXC)
World Wide Young Contesters (WWYC) #57