[WriteLog] Re: NCJ

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: NCJ
From: joed@voyager.net (Joe Dubeck)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:02:15 -0500
As I recall the ARRL bulletin, it completely detailed the individual
Director votes for moving the Section News out of QST and then without any
details, stated that moving out the contest scores was "approved by a voice
vote."  Maybe the contest issue is a more sensitive topic than Section News
and our elected directors don't want their votes published?

-Joe, NA9A