[WriteLog] Re: NCJ

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: NCJ
From: hamcat@directvinternet.com (K4SB)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:32:22 +0000
llindblom@juno.com wrote:
> I've already told him (W0EJ) that he will not be getting my vote.

> From: "Roger Borowski" <K9RB@bellsouth.net>

> Remember that the next time your director comes up for re-election! 73, de
> K9RB

Good posts from each of the guys above. But, consider the SE
Division..No one has opposed Butler as long as I can remember. ( which
sometimes isn't much ) So, he gets automatically reelected.

In this regard, it's our own fault. But I can't even imagine the work
which must be involved as a director.

But if we want change, someone will have to step forward. Personally,
I would vote for the devil himself if he ran against Butler.

73
Ed