[WriteLog] Audio A/B Selection

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Audio A/B Selection
From: widelitz@gte.net (Ken Widelitz)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:11:09 -0700
I do not have a W5DX Keyer, so the help file says I can't use the computer's
audio card to select the headphone split function. I do have an external
switch that I've been using with NA so all I need is a stereo output bit on
an LPT to make this work. Does it exist?

And why do you need the W5XD Keyer to make the audio switch from
left/stereo/right? I would think the audio output from the audio card could
be directed via software.

73, Ken, K6LA