[WriteLog] Continuous keying with CW via COM Port

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Continuous keying with CW via COM Port
From: matwood@sover.net (Matt Atwood)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 07:31:56 -0400
I am using WL 10.28C with an Icom 746, but I cannot seem to set up CW keying
via COM ports without the rig keying continuously.  I know that the setup
works as it is fine with my daily logger (MLOG).  I have tried changing
settings, COM ports, etc.  Nothing works.  Does anyone have any suggested
solutions?  At this time, I am unable to work a CW contest using the keying
feature of WL (which makes it fairly useless to me at this point!).

Thanks in advance.

Matt, N1RJF