[WriteLog] Reboot WinME before installing upgrade

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Reboot WinME before installing upgrade
From: n2rd@arrl.net (Rajiv Dewan, N2RD)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 21:50:30 -0000
Once again my theory about having to reboot WinME before installing
Writelog upgrades has been validated.

I was using Writelog.  Quit Writelog.  Downloaded and extracted all
the files from 10.34 upgrade and ran setup.  It failed with "Media
Error".

Rebooted and retried the above - it installed just fine.

Just a FYI for the others in a similar situation...

- -
Rajiv Dewan, N2RD
I regret that I do not accept any e-mail from:
 yahoo.com, hotmail.com, lycos.com and excite.com
 becasue of excessive spam mail from these domains.