[WriteLog] Using CW Decoder and Rttyrite CW at the same time - more

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using CW Decoder and Rttyrite CW at the same time - more
From: wa9als@starband.net (wa9als)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 16:36:32 -0500
> Why not just copy the code in your head and be done with it? Sorry, but I
> have been following this thread and just couldn't resist. The temptation
was
> just too great.

The problem [besides not being able to copy 30+ WPM] is that using my head,
I can't dupe-check, enter the callsign in the entry window, and send the
exchange instantly in my head like WL can.

Copy in your head, type it in, see it's a dupe, move on.  Or type it in, see
it's not a dupe, hit the key to send the exchange.

Or, see the call highlighted in green or yellow, and hit the INS key - done!
See the call highlighted in red and move on.