[WriteLog] documentation

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] documentation
From: n4an@ala.net (Roy Dancy)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:06:51 -0500
My only complaint about the documentation is it fails the B B B B test.
>From Ced to Bath to Bus to Beach.  There are those of us who NEED to be able
to read the manual and look at the screen at the same time.  Especially us
with no memory to notice.

Of course I have the same squawk about many programs.

If you want real troubles learn CW while being an ADHA.  The hardest thing I
ever did was 20 WPM while the next hardest wazs 13 WPM>

73 y'all

Roy  N4AN  (who only took 2 ham tests and booth of them in front of a FCC
Engineer)