[WriteLog] Windows XP and parallel port keying problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Windows XP and parallel port keying problem
From: A. Sewell N5NA" <n5na@arrl.net (A. Sewell N5NA)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:08:38 -0500
If you need to use the LPT port with XP for SO2R you should try a small
driver program called UserPort.  N1EU has a writeup on his web site how he
configured UserPort for CW keying on the LPT port.  It will probably work
for other uses of the LPT port as well.  The N1EU web site it at
http://www.albany.net/~bg/

Just look in the Writelog folder under Tips.

73,

Alan  N5NA