[WriteLog] Have You Ever locked your Kam in Host mode

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Have You Ever locked your Kam in Host mode
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:57:23 -0500
Boy I went all around trying to get my Kam+ out of host mode.
It can get this way if you have a crash or power outage while connected by a
program.
You can tell it's locked in Host mode because when you turn it on you see
some funny symbols with SOO in them.

As I'm running WinXP and have the Kam on com6, the normal Pacterm program
wouldn't work.

But I found a way to do it from within Windows.
I'll send you the instructions if you want, just email me direct.

Louisiana: We're Not ALL Drunk Cajun Wackos, But That's Our Tourism Campaign

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com
www.billnjudy.com
http://files.billnjudy.com