[WriteLog] setup bands?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] setup bands?
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:57:43 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/2002 3:48:53 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
scot@k9jy.com writes:

> WriteLog comes with everything available on everything. So, to narrow the
> packet spots to your mode, two things need to be done. First, edit the
> bands. Second, click on 'In-band only' in the Packet Spots window.
>
> To edit the bands, go to your Start menu (this is a separate program from
> WriteLog), Programs, find WriteLog, then find 'Edit sub-bands.' Edit the
> frequencies and save the files.

Scot,

I have never edited my sub-bands, so mine are the default as provided by WL:
160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 and no WARC bands.  And I see that the default
sub-bands are set up by CW, Digital and SSB modes which no doubt is why the
Packet Spots Window shows all CW, Digital and SSB "in band" spots.

How would I set up the sub-bands to provide only CW spots during a CW contest
and only SSB spots during a SSB contest?  I suppose I would have to set up CW
sub-bands only for CW, and then completely re-edit the sub-bands for a SSB
contest, huh?  Is there a way to set up the sub-bands to be switchable
between CW and SSB?

Sri for the confusing question...

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG