Fw: [WriteLog] CQ WW RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] CQ WW RTTY
From: benlightnd13@mchsi.com (Jerry Ford)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:18:05 -0500
Rick:        It's a horizontal loop.   My back yard is just big enough
to accomidate the loop so I mounted some 3/4 " conduit in each corner
to get it up above my fence and pulled it up in each cormer with
string and insulators.

Works great for QRO but not so hot for QRP!!

It shows the expected result of working close in ( cloudwarmer )  and
has a pretty good low angle lobe to the N/S  for working DX..

I'm feeding it with a 1/4 wave of 75 ohm in the center of the west
side.

Obviously a compromise for all band but it works.   It will do until I
can get my tower and beam up.
( if I can sneak that past the neighbors )  Hee Hee

Catch you later Rick:         Jerry      N0JRN