[WriteLog] Internet Time out

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Internet Time out
From: n7us@arrl.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:49:16 -0700
Irwin,

If you telnet to an AR-Cluster node, the sysop has an option of activating a
10-minute activity timer.  DXbase, which I understand is not the program you
are using, does have an activity timer for telnet that can be set to a
number of minutes specified by the user.  DX Telnet, which can be used to
feed spots into any of the programs, has an activity timer too, so that be
the answer to your problem.  It's at http://www.qsl.net/wd4ngb/telnet.htm

Jim McDonald - N7US
Mesa, Arizona
n7us@arrl.net