[WriteLog] Install Help Needed!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Install Help Needed!
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:13:50 -0400
Not sure which version you are installing.

I would recommend copying the file from the cdrom to a folder on the
computer and if the file is Zipped make sure you unzip the file before you
run setup.

Why are you seeing setup~1.exe?  are you trying to install from dos?  My
recommendation would be to put the unzipped files in a folder and execute
them in windows explorer.  If you have trouble with a corrupt or missing
file I can send you the individual file so you do not need to download
everything.

Let me know which version you are trying to install.

73,
Zev Darack, N2WKS, V26S, VP2V/N2WKS
http://www.qsl.net/n2wks