[WriteLog] Clearing the Transmit buffer?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Clearing the Transmit buffer?
From: no2t@optonline.net (Jerry)
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:51:00 -0400
Hi

        In the last few upgrade versions of WRITELOG the transmit buffer is no
longer cleared when the escape key is hit!

        How do we clear this buffer manually? Its a pain when you use the escape
key to abort a message, for example, the wrong function key was struck, and
when the correct key is hit to see the remainder of the incorrect function
key data being transmitted.

        Also it seems as if the Function key stack is now only 2 deep! We used
be able to press three or more function keys and have the macros sent one
after another. Is there a software switch someplace that must to be set?

        Any help in these two areas would be appreciated. As you know I have
been
using WRITELOG forever with great success. It was only in the last two RTTY
tests the BARTG and the SARTG that I really noticed the above anomalies.
(Poor Propagation from my QTH and the need for longer messages and repeats)

                73 Best DX and see you all in the CQWW/NRJ rtty contest de NO2T
Jerry