[WriteLog] QSO Edit causes crash

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QSO Edit causes crash
From: neil.king@telus.net (Neil King)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:22:44 -0700
I also experienced a crash everytime I tried to edit  callsigns during
the VHF QSO party  this weekend. The crash occured on  an IBM Thinkpad
770 (P200MMX)  and a Toshiba PII something laptop, both running Win98SE.
Editing other fields such as time, date or exchange seemed OK. Writelog
version is V10.35E..

Neil
VA7DX
(operating with the VA7ISL MM team from CN88)

> Message: 15
> From: "Michael C. Joens"
> I cannot edit an incorrect callsign in the VHF QSO party. Always used to
> work, but now WL crashes when I update a callsign for a previous QSO and hit
> enter. Anyone else seen that?
>
> Michael, K1JE

Message: 15