[WriteLog] Re: CW messages and cursor control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: CW messages and cursor control
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin, K8AJS)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:22:29 -0400
At 10:29 -0400 9/18/02, Georgek5kg@aol.com wrote:

>Wow, this is new news.  I am using 10.33C and there is nothing in WL Help
>about [Cut-Numbers] in writelog.ini help.  Is this a new feature?

In the WriteLog Help file under "CW and RTTY and Voice Memory Setup":

"the letter "N" optionally followed by a digit n
the serial number is sent, padded with leading zeros if necessary to
get to n digits. If the mode is CW, the digits are translated to
letters according the [Cut-Numbers] section in WRITELOG.INI."

The "Cut-Numbers" in the text is a link which takes you to the
configuration of writelog.ini.

It's been in the help file for quite some time, as I recall.

--
   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S