[WriteLog] Salmon Run?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Salmon Run?
From: ad6e@inreach.com (Alan Maenchen)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 06:01:13 -0000
I make an attempt to run with the salmon .. but didn't know what contest
type to load into WL. I looked around the web for an SR module, but didn't
find any. In my ignorance I chose FQP and changed the mult names in the ini
file. That worked fine except that FQP counts mults separately for CW and
SSB while WA counts them only once. No problem .. I can deal with that.
Everything went fine until I moved to 80 meters. Now I discover FQP doesn't
have 80 meters so everything I log on 80 has that big red "B" and isn't
counted. Fortunately dupe checking still works even on BAD QSOs.

Now, Is there any easy way for me to fix the log other than manually editing
it?
I tried BANDS/SetupBands, but that choice is grayed out. Guess the FQP dll
file controls all that stuff.  I can right click and "mark as claimed" each
of those BAD guys. That works except the mult list isn't updated, and the
QSO totals don't add up right.

Obviously, I should have chosen the CQP module.

Tks & 73, Al  AD6E

CU in the Calif QSO Party Oct 5-6
http://www.cqp.org