[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Serial cards are getting scarce

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Serial cards are getting scarce
From: wn6k" <WN6K@cts.com (wn6k)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:09:24 -0000
To One and all:

When I saw Jon's note referring to his successful use of XP & WriteLog, I
dropped him a direct email.  I had been frustrated in getting XP to work and
he walked me thru the process and in less than couple of minutes (via email)
XP and Writelog are happy and keying!

Thanks again to the reflector for coming through.

WN6K, Paul