[WriteLog] Re: WriteLog digest, Vol 1 #653 - 3 msgs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WriteLog digest, Vol 1 #653 - 3 msgs
From: ad6e@inreach.com (Alan Maenchen)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:31:18 -0000
Thanks to several of you for pointing to this link!

I downloaded the SalmonRun module and it seems to work OK. However, saving
the old log as .adi then importing it back into this module results in a
page fault crash.  I'll play with this a bit more. In a way, I'm glad I have
only 104 QSOs to deal with. since I only got on for a few hrs on Sat.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

73, Al  AD6E

CU in the Calif QSO Party Oct 5-6
http://www.cqp.org