[WriteLog] WL AND PK232

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL AND PK232
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:29:26 -0500
You may have done this already, but the F key strings have to end with a
"%E" to switch back. If that doesn't do it I can't help you. As far as the
rotator goes, download a copy of F-Keys from http://www.kregli.com/fkeys.htm
With F-Keys you can almost run a RTTY contest without the keyboard!!

Check out k9jy's site at www.k9jy.com Lots of good stuff.