[WriteLog] Callsign pick up from rtty window to call field

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsign pick up from rtty window to call field
From: bob@cytanet.com.cy (Bob Henderson)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:55:03 -0000
Hi All

I am just setting up to play in the CQ/RJ WW this weekend and have a small
problem.

I prefer to use the enter sends exchange/qrz feature in WL to give context
sensitive use of the return key.  I really like this feature.

My problem is that if I pick up a call from the rtty window using a mouse
left click then the call goes into the call field but the cursor is
immediately tabbed to the next field.  This means that when I next press
return, instead of sending the exchange, I send the qso terminator/qrz.  I
guess there is something I need to set to make the cursor stay in the call
field when I do this, rather than immediately tabbing forward.

Is there someone who can let me know what it is please?

Thanks.

Bob 5B4AGN, P3F, ZC4ZM