[WriteLog] Beam Heading window size

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Beam Heading window size
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:11:37 -0500
Jerry, assuming you have it undocked, just get the cursor on the edge until
you get resizing arrows, thn left-click and drag it to the size you want.
I'm not 100% certain about this part, but it seems like if you Save
Configuration, that will remember the window size, but not the fact that you
want it open.  However, if you Save the contest, then it will remember that
you want that window open.  Do do BOTH, after you have the size you want and
placement that you want.  73 - John