[WriteLog] HO8A in CQ-WW/RJ 2002

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HO8A in CQ-WW/RJ 2002
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (dj7aa-wil@t-online.de)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:30:24 +0200 (CEST)
Hello RTTY Friends,

a bad news, our written and signed licenc for H8A is canceld
a few ours before the contest starts by a attack from some
HP1 "RADIOFRIENDS".
This result, that we now have to use HP1XVH for the contest and the
rest
of our stay on contadora. QSLs for this Operation will be going
to DL6MYL. We are not happy about this situation, but we hope that
you also look for HP1XVH and give us points on all bands.

We will send more about this after the contest.

In the name of the H8A Crew

Wil DJ7AA, Gunter HP1XVH, Tom DL5LYM and Dimo DL4LQM