[WriteLog] Soundcard DVK

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundcard DVK
From: n0av@goldfieldaccess.net (Jim Harvey)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:40:04 -0500
I am struggling trying to get the soundcard DVK working again with Writelog
and the Array Solutions SO2R Master. My Heil headset goes directly to the
soundcard mic jack and the speaker output of the soundcard goes to a radio
shack isolation transformer and then to the SO2R master mic input. I can
adjust the mixer control so one radio sounds just great but then when I
switch to the other radio I have very low audio output. Adjusting the mixer
output and mic controls way up brings radio two almost up to an acceptable
point but then switching back to radio one results in way way too much
audio. When using just the SO2R master and bypassing the soundcard,
everything is fine so I have pretty much ruled out a rig or SO2R master
problem.

This setup worked fine before I reformatted the hard drive in the computer
so I suspect I am missing something in the software setup or the .ini file.
Can anyone help????

73, Jim  N0AV