[WriteLog] Writelog and MMTTY plug-in hangs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and MMTTY plug-in hangs
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:15:53 -0500
I do the same thing but one of the reason this is needed is the design that
puts the ini files in the wrong place. Putting them in the system file is j
just plain WRONG IMNSHO.
The other problem is that it really takes 2 files (the contest file and the
ini file) to define the state of WriteLog. I also think that is not good but
there are advantages and disadvantages to that.
The third problem is that there is no easy way to define a contest. You have
to be a C++ programmer and have access to Visual C++ to do it!

Unless you have a small hard drive and small memory I don't think that is a
good idea. Windows does it better.