[WriteLog] Wish list??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wish list??
From: epearson@prodigy.net (Eric Pearson)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:50:58 -0000
> There are many occasions when I want to send some free text first, and then
> the macro (usually the contest exchange) without having to go back to
> receive, and then hitting the appropriate F-key.

I was able to do this last weekend using the "scratch pad" feature
of FKeys.

http://www.kregli.com/fkeys.htm

> Secondly, having used WF1B for so long, I got very used to having the
> ability to record all the screen data to file.

You can make an audio recording of the entire contest to review
later.  And you can Edit/Copy what's in the buffer and paste it
into a text editor.  Not as convenient as it could be but you
can increase the buffer size so you don't have to do it too often.

My wish list would include a "RECORDING" indicator on the status
line to tell me when the recording function is operating.

Also I'd like to see the "..QSO's since last save" message go away
after I do a save.

73,
Eric - K6EP