[WriteLog] Free AV download site

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Free AV download site
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:38:43 -0500
Norton Antivirus caught it fine for me. Gri is not nearly as good a program,
you get what you pay for here.
The major problem with gri is that auto update is not as good. Auto update
of your antivirus signature file is THE secret to successful virus
detection.

You also must put up with either no email scanning or an obnoxious message
added to the end of every email you send and also constant reminders form
gri to buy the pro version. NO THANKS.