[WriteLog] Waterfall versus Spectrum

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Waterfall versus Spectrum
From: gbaron@charter.net (Gil Baron)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:24:06 -0500
After using WriteLog in RRTY and TARA I wonder if I have something setup
incorrectly. I find it extremely difficult to accurately select a signal,
especially a PSK31 signal, in WriteLog because it dos not support a
waterfall display. The waterfall display makes it obvious exactly where to
click and you get instant tuning, for me the spectrum does not.

Am I setup incorrectly or even better is there any chance that a waterfall
display will be provided for PSK31. It is already available for RTTY since
MMTTY is supported.

Gil Baron http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
44.08333 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Hierro candente, batir de repente"