[WriteLog] How to syncronize clock on PC networking?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to syncronize clock on PC networking?
From: claudio.veroli@tin.it (claudio.veroli)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 00:39:30 +0100
Hi all,
Is there any possibility in WL to syncronize time on PC networking?
I found some programs like 'Dimension 4' or 'About Time' but they sync time
with internet servers.
I have not internet access at my contest site so how can I simply syncronize
clocks in the local network defining a  main PC ?.
I'm running 5 PCs networking with TCP/IP WIN98 and WIN2K professional and of
course WL.
Thank for help.

 73 de Claudio I4VEQ/IQ4A