[WriteLog] IL QSO Party module for WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IL QSO Party module for WriteLog
From: sjwoodr@xnet.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:11:05 -0500
I've recently put the finishing touches on my ILQP module for WriteLog
(thanks to K9CW and K9LY's help testing).   This module handles all
of the quirky ILQP rules including 4-cty-QSOs, the 8-q-cty bonus mults,
and all of the rest.  This module is available (along with a bunch more i've
written) at my WL modules website:  http://www.xnet.com/~sjwoodr/ham/modules

73 & C U in ILQP on 20-Oct  (see ilqp website for my 18-cty mobile route)

Steve, N9OH