[WriteLog] Feature Requests

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Feature Requests
From: ki0mi@earthlink.net (Eric Raub)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:18:30 -0500
I'd second that request.  I would ask that the keystroke be simple like F12.
I would also like to see a feature for quickly changing how long before the
bandmap fades away.  I realize this parameter is changed in the .ini file,
but sometimes 20 minutes is okay, and other times 45 minutes or an hour is
required.  Some stations I'd like to lock down on the bandmap and only be
removed if I specifically want it removed.

One other request...

Is it possible for the ESC key to be substituted for Alt-W?
(for those former TR users)

73, Eric (NM0X)