[WriteLog] Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F
From: kc0czi@midmoskywarn.net (Kevin Brown - KC0CZI)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:18:25 -0500
Based upon ALL of the messages in this thread... Have any of you who
have had this problem, opened a different log using similar parameters
to see if it is unique to the CQP module or if it really is a
Writelog-wide issue?  This could very easily be related to the module
programming itself not interacting with Writelog correctly.  Definitely
having cabrillo greyed-out is a problem with the module itself.