[WriteLog] Bandmap Scrolling - How About a Tabular Display?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap Scrolling - How About a Tabular Display?
From: eric@k3na.org (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:10:49 -0400
Bob --

   I actually prefer the slide rule format because it shows graphically empty
spaces in the band (i.e., potential running
frequencies).  If you set the kHz-per-pixel value to an appropriate size for CW
or SSB, you can actually see quite a lot of the
band.  I set my bandmap windows to occupy the entire vertical space of the
window, one on each side (left radio and right radio).

-- Eric K3NA