[WriteLog] Writelog CW Keyboard Window Doesn't Display Entries Correctly

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog CW Keyboard Window Doesn't Display Entries Correctly
From: ak4z@chartertn.net (John Rothrock)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:57:44 -0400
When I bring up the CW Keyboard Window, I can just see the tops of the
letters of the CW characters I am entering. I was unable to resolve this
with Setup, Fonts, even though I tried numerous (but not all
fonts/sizes). I've not found a means to open up the CW Keyboard window
which is fixed in size.  Suggestions please on what to try next.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---