[WriteLog] Soundboard

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundboard
From: T.Wellnitz@gmx.de (Tobias Wellnitz)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:05:16 +0200
Hi folks,

the soundboard in my notebooks seems not to be
able to switch the audio correctly between my
two radios.

The inner line of my 3,5mm stereo connector is working
ok, but if I switch to the outer connector the signal
is at least 20dB attenuated :-(

So I used the inner line and added a relay in my SO2R
switching box, which is connected to the
Radio A/B signal to switch the audio correctly
to the active radio.

But now I want to TURN OFF the toggling from writelog.
Is there a way to use 2 radios, and get a Mono signal
on the soundboard output ?

Vy 73 Toby, DH1TW