[WriteLog] Ctcompatible

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ctcompatible
From: kt1v@demop.com (Ted Demopoulos)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:47:57 -0400
Unfortunately "CtCompatibleAccel=YES" does NOT always work. I found that if I
loaded an approx 18-24 month old version of WriteLog and applied the most
recent update it did NOT work - no matter what I did.

If I loaded a recent copy (I *think* 10.22B) and the applied the most recent
update, it worked fine.

73
Ted KT1V