[WriteLog] Problem setting WL v10.36G to send CW with a PJ-232 DSP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem setting WL v10.36G to send CW with a PJ-232 DSP
From: ve3gsi@canada.com (Eric - VE3GSI)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:29:34 -0400
Gang,
When I try to use my PK-232 DSP to send CW with WL's ALT-K, it will not
send the entire line.  My CW stops sending and might send a few more
characters or if I press the space bar.

I also suspect the Macro's are not working correctly. Sometimes they
will send, when they don't send the Macro text just seems to end up in
the ALT-K window.

Is there a PK-232-DSP .ini file I need to edit?

Next question, will the PK-232 work as a CW demodulator in WL?

Ideas or solutions anyone?
de Eric - VE3GSI
ve3gsi@canada.com

multipart/alternative