[WriteLog] General Purpose Logging Program

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] General Purpose Logging Program
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (Bob Doherty)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:24:38 -0400
We have used LOGIC 5 ... 6 is now out ........
http://www.hosenose.com/
We have no connection with the vendor of this program of any kind..
We believe there is a log you can download ......
It does everything ... QSL labels ... award tracking ..
PKT ..... rig control etc ......
easy to import ADIF files .......
Also you can add new countries to the data base .....
no need to pay for an update.... VP6.... TX0 ... etc ....

A bit more money .... the support is what you pay for....
Dennis is always there to talk to if you have a problem ....

KB  Whitey  K1VV