[WriteLog] AA5AU RTTY Callsign database update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AA5AU RTTY Callsign database update
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:25:47 -0500
Updated RTTY callsign database to include new calls worked in JARTS
(nearly 100 new calls).

WriteLog users download from http://www.geocities.com/writelog.

WF1B & others download from http://www.aa5au.com/rtty/.

Added a direct link to WAE RTTY buffers and rules on the WriteLog site.

I am saddened to say I will not be participating in this year's WAEDC RTTY
contest.  It just so happens that the opening of duck season in the western
zone of Louisiana is the same weekend.  As much as I love RTTY contesting
and had hoped to continue my year's success in RTTY contesting, the lure
of spending the weekend duck hunting and fishing in the beautiful marshes of
Louisiana is too great.

This year's WAE RTTY has a couple of changes in the rules.  There is no longer a
requirement on band changes per hour.  There is also an addition of call area
multipliers.  These changes should make the contest much more enjoyable
than in the past.  I encourage everyone to participate.

I still hope to add detailed QTC sending and receiving instructions on the
WriteLog website before the contest.  Currently, there is basic information on
QTC traffic.  However, my regular job has been quite busy and I can only
hope I get this QTC tutorial done before the contest.  Check out the WAE buffers
link to see basic information on sending and receiving QTC traffic.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog