[WriteLog] great circle

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] great circle
From: w5xd@writelog.com (Wayne Wright)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:48:34 -0000
Its possible the two problems are related.

Here is the first thing to try:

Use Windows File Explorer to browse to WL's \programs folder.
There is a file there named "comreg.exe".
Double click it. It won't do anything visible.
But try bringing up WL again.

If that doesn't work, try this:
>From the Windows Start menu, select Run, and type in REGEDIT.
This brings up a two-pane window with a tree browser in the left pane.
Use the tree browswer to go to:

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\W5XD\WriteLog

There should be a key named "GreatCircle"

Right click it, and choose "Delete", confirm the "are you sure?" dialog.

Then bring WL up again. It won't remember your lat/lon settings (because
they are in that registry entry) but maybe it will work.

Wayne