[WriteLog] Soundcard problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundcard problem
From: af4z@cfl.rr.com (Don Winn)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:10:32 -0500
Thanks Scott and All

With the help of of several I got pointed in the correct direction and then
Scot hit it on the head.

My problem was NOT a WL problem but a setup problem with the sound card
within WL (See Scot's comments below).  When I looked at the panel, I found
that Line In was selected. Changing it to Mic fixed the problem.

I hope this will help others that may run into the problem.

Thanks to all that responded.

Don  AF4Z