[WriteLog] How to convert WR files to ADIF ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to convert WR files to ADIF ?
From: k8fc@arrl.net (Joe Wilkowski)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:31:32 -0700
Folks,=20

being new to WL I just operated the CQWW this past weekend and =
everything for the most part worked fine.  But, I wanted to import the =
data to my logging program which is DXBASE and I find I cannot do it.  I =
have DXbase 2002 and the last file version of WriteLog that it will =
import is 8.53 (or close to that number).  Is there a way to convert a =
WL file to ADIF or any other format other than Cabrillo ?

Thanks

/joe k8fc

multipart/alternative
  text/html