[WriteLog] 10 minutes window bug

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10 minutes window bug
From: dallasdawg@earthlink.net (Matt Burke)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:42:36 -0600
While operating at a M/S station this weekend, we also noticed this problem
with the 10 minute rule timer.  We had trouble with machines getting run and
mult stations times mixed up even with them selected properly in the Radio
drop down menu.  The run station would log a contact, and the timer for a
the mult station would begin to count down on other machines.  Further,
there were times when it would begin to re-countdown after a 10 minute
period was done....sometimes counting down from 2:30....other times counting
down from :30 even though no band changing had occurred.  One other thing,
if a mult station did not log a contact for a really long time....more than
30 minutes....and then logged another contact on the same band, it would
countdown from 10:00 even though there was no band change.

We basically had to turn it off as it was causing too much confusion.

73,

Matt Burke - N5KR