[WriteLog] More on ALT-F3/CTL-T bug

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More on ALT-F3/CTL-T bug
From: w4lc@fuse.net (w4lc@fuse.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:01:02 -0500
What is your advice about the problem I encountered?  When I clicked on the
spot in the Spot Window, it would put the spot in the Logging Window, but would
not QSY the TS850 to the spot frequency.

I have operated many contests in the past, and this has always worked fine
before.  I am running 10.36G.

The program was reading the correct frequency from the rig, and I could
actually QSY from band to band using the Radio menu on the top toolbar.  The
correct rig and port was selected in the setup menu.  This problem persisted
over both days.

Further, the program put the spots on the bandmap correctly, and clicking on
the spots on the bandmap would put them into the logging window, but again
would not QSY the rig.

Thanks    Jim    W4LC