[WriteLog] Error message and Lock up

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Error message and Lock up
From: zigm1975@alloymail.com (S. Markowski Jr.)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 23:59:30 +0000
Also had a problem trying to correct two callsigns, both during and
after the contest. System locks up, have to reboot.  O/S WIN M.E., on a
933 mhz Dell with 528 meg of ram. It has never happened before.  It is
just the calls of these two Q's... I've tried and was able to edit any
other part of the exchange without a problem.

Message:  Writel32 has caused an error in Writel32.exe. Writel32 will
now close.  If you continue having........bla,bla.....................
Restart your computer.  I am unable to anything other than 3 finger
salute this thing, and reboot.  Any ideas?  I am computer challenged, so
please be easy on me!  :-(

73,
Zig KM9M